[misc.jobs.offered] Job Listing

news@ispace.UUCP (news) (09/26/89)

Subject: Job Listing
Newsgroups: misc.jobs.offered,comp.unix.questions

Intraspace Corporation of North Salt Lake, UT is looking for one, or possibly
two programmers. We are a small aerospace company involved in the design and
manufacturing of small, cheap (<$1,000,000) satellites for commercial and
military R&D use.

The qualified applicant will have a minimum of two years experience programming
in 'C' in an UNIX environment. BSCS/BSCE/BSEE preferred but not required.
Systems level programming experience a must, as we have to design and interface
various command and telemetry cards locally. Host system is a Motorola DELTA
1147 type system (68030 @ 25Mhz, 16Mb RAM, 150Mb SCSI drive + tape, two MVME
143-1 satellite processors, UNIX System V Release 3 Version 6).

Good benifits package available, but no relocation.

Respond via e-mail to john@ispace {...!uunet!iconsys!caeco!i-core!ispace!john}
or to Intraspace Corporation
      Attn. John D'Ausilio (Engineering)
      421 West 900 North