[misc.jobs.offered] American 3D Camera

andy@jtsv16.UUCP (andrew sulistyo) (11/27/89)

About the company

American 3D Corp. produces and markets 3 Dimensional Camera in North
America.  The company is composed of Quantronics, Nishika, LenTec, and
American 3D Corp; together they constitute the product support for Ame-
rican 3D Corporation's 3-dimensional camera and photographic systems.
Together, these four companies form a powerful team of product innovation,
manufacturing, customer service, and marketing competence.  Each has
anticipated and planned for the explosive growth of demand projected for
Nishika products and services.

The goal of the company is to bring the fascinating world of 3-dimensional
photography into the homes of amateur and professional photographers
throughout the USA -- and now Canada too.

Now this program is available for all of you who are interested in both
part-time and full-time sales management.  Your income in this business
will be immediate and your earing can be tremendous... it's all up to
you to decide the limit.

As the dealer, you don't have to sell door-to-door and you don't need to
stock the product (won't tie up your finances).  One additional nice
thing is that you can do it at home.

For more info or inquiry, call Andew Sulistyo at 882-0053 (after 6PM) or
leave a message.  If you prefer you can write to:
	American 3D, c/o Andrew Sulistyo
	65 Porterfield Cres., Thornhill, Ont. L3T-5C4.
	(416) 882-0053.
I'll be happy to supply the brochure and info so that you can believe the
quality of the picture produced by the Nishika 3D camera. (THIS CAMERA
USES REGULAR 35mm FILM).

--

tjhorton@ai.toronto.edu ("Timothy J. Horton") (12/01/89)

andy@jtsv16.UUCP (andrew sulistyo) writes:
>American 3D Corp. produces and markets 3 Dimensional Camera in North America.
>...The goal of the company is to bring the fascinating world of 3-dimensional
>photography into the homes of amateur and professional photographers
>Your income in this business will be immediate and your earing can be
>tremendous... it's all up to you to decide the limit.
>...Andrew Sulistyo

For those of us that were wondering and may not have noticed, this appears to
have been the mysteriously unmentionable "exciting product" of a few days ago.
Thanks for bringing the hype back down closer to earth, Andrew.

mherman@alias.UUCP (Michael Herman) (12/01/89)

The person who posted this has just invalidated his Distributor
Agreement with this posting and may not be able to sell you a camera.

You have to be extremely careful about the advertising the 3D camera.
It is intended to be sold by "word of month".