[misc.jobs.offered] Certified Netware Engineer, PORTLAND OR

kenh@techbook.com (Ken Haynes) (03/08/91)

900 Support, the nations oldest and largest Novell
technical support hotline is seeking qualified persons
to work full time at our facility in Lake Oswego, Oregon.

Candidates must be Certified Netware Engineers (CNE), with
experience in installation and support of Novell networks.

Salary commensurate with experience.

Successful candidates will enjoy:

  Providing state of the art technical support via phone and
  e-mail.

  Lab testing the latest in hardware and software to insure
  compatibility with Novell.

  Making software drivers, patches, and utilities available
  to customers via our 24 hour BBS system.

  Assisting in the enhancement of our nationwide
  communications network.

  Candidates with CNI certification will also enjoy teaching
  Novell training classes in our Novell Authorized Education
  Center. (NAEC)

dBase programming experience a plus.

Qualified candidates should reply via mail to:

Ken Haynes
Technical Support Product Mgr.
c/o 900 Support
15820 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd.
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035

or Via fax to:

(503) 684-3519

or via phone at:

(800) 777-9608
(503) 684-2826 x305

Do NOT e-mail resumes please.

* Ken Haynes, CNE                    | 1-900-PRO-HELP
* Technical Support Product Manager, 900 Support
* UUCP: {nosun, sequent, tessi} kenh@techbook

widdicom@ADS.COM (Greg Widdicombe) (03/12/91)

In article <1991Mar8.055558.23809@techbook.com> kenh@techbook.com (Ken Haynes) writes:
>900 Support, the nations oldest and largest Novell
>technical support hotline is seeking qualified persons
>to work full time at our facility in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
>

>Candidates must be Certified Netware Engineers (CNE), with
>experience in installation and support of Novell networks.
>

>Salary commensurate with experience.
>

>Successful candidates will enjoy:
                            ^^^^^
Don't you mean suffer :-)

>  Providing state of the art technical support via phone and
>  e-mail.
>
>  Lab testing the latest in hardware and software to insure
>  compatibility with Novell.
>
>  Making software drivers, patches, and utilities available
>  to customers via our 24 hour BBS system.
>
>  Assisting in the enhancement of our nationwide
>  communications network.
>
>  Candidates with CNI certification will also enjoy teaching
>  Novell training classes in our Novell Authorized Education
>  Center. (NAEC)
>

>dBase programming experience a plus.

--
     Greg Widdicombe       |  Advanced Decision Systems   |    _--_|\
  * Up from Down Under *   |  1500 Plymouth Street,       |   /     *\
     widdicom@ads.com      |  (415) 960-7300              |         v