[comp.os.os9] Bug in SCRED?

3017_411@uwovax.uwo.ca (Karl-Michael Schindler) (04/04/89)

Hi there,

	I have some trouble with the scred editor from time to time.  I get an
odd address trap error (Error 000:103) and a screwed up display.  There isn't
anything else running, at least anything I'm aware of.  The system is OS-9
professional on a 68020/68881.  Bug in scred?  Thanks in advance - Michael.

kim@mcrware.UUCP (Kim Kempf) (04/06/89)

In article <2011@uwovax.uwo.ca> 3017_411@uwovax.uwo.ca (Karl-Michael Schindler) writes:
>Hi there,
>
>	I have some trouble with the scred editor from time to time.  I get an
>odd address trap error (Error 000:103) and a screwed up display.  There isn't
>anything else running, at least anything I'm aware of.  The system is OS-9
>professional on a 68020/68881.  Bug in scred?  Thanks in advance - Michael.

This is little information to go on.  Perhaps you could give a little
more information on how to make the problem happen.  Also, the version
and edition numbers of scred/kernel/scf, the mfgr. of the hardware,
where you purchased the software will be very helpful in tracking
down the problem.

I tried to email this, but UUCP --> BITNET almost never works.

Kim Kempf, Microware Systems Corporation	{sun,uunet}!mcrware!kim