[comp.os.os9] Need a dis-assembler for 680X0

upton@ole.UUCP (Mike Upton) (04/20/89)

I need a dis-assembler for the 68000 , I think there was one in
one of the moderated archive lists. If someone could send pointers
as to where to get it,
or the code itself I would be grateful.
I do not have ftp access.

Thanks, Mike
--
Michael Upton@Seattle Silicon (uucp: ...uw-beaver!sumax!quick!ole!upton)
/*           Semi-conducting our business since 1983        */

kevin@perle.UUCP (Kevin Pickard) (04/27/89)

In article <563@ole.UUCP> upton@ole.UUCP (Mike Upton) writes:

>I need a dis-assembler for the 68000 , I think there was one in
>one of the moderated archive lists. If someone could send pointers
>as to where to get it,
>or the code itself I would be grateful.
>I do not have ftp access.
>
>Thanks, Mike
>--
>Michael Upton@Seattle Silicon (uucp: ...uw-beaver!sumax!quick!ole!upton)
>/*           Semi-conducting our business since 1983        */

     I would also appreciate  any  information  on  a  680X0
dis-assembler.   Email  regarding  archive sites or whatever
would be great.

--
 DISASSEMBLE!!  NO...no       | o   o |     Kevin Pickard