[comp.os.os9] Anonymous ftp sites for OS9/68000

binkley@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov (Rob -Not from Bloom County- Binkley) (11/23/89)

OK, folks... Lemme ask one more time....

1. Does anyone know of an archive site for OS9/68000 public domain software?

2. Does anyone want to have one in place if one does not exist?

3. Will anyone contribute to such an archive if one was created?

It may be possible to set up such an archive at this site if there
is enough interest...

Please post or mail me with any comments and/or suggestions.

Robert Binkley		binkley@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov
			...!ames!skipper!binkley

PS - I'm not talking about Coco level X software...

wynkoop@esquire.UUCP (Brett Wynkoop) (11/23/89)

In article <390@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov> binkley@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov (Rob -Not from Bloom County- Binkley) writes:

>Robert Binkley		binkley@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov
>			...!ames!skipper!binkley
>
>PS - I'm not talking about Coco level X software...

I would not exclude OS-9 6809 software if I were you as a lot of the stuff
on OSK was first on OS-9 and at the source level, at least C,  the code
is pretty portable.  Go over to CI$ and have a look at the stuff in the
6809 sections vs the 68k section of the os9 forum and you will see what I
mean.  BTW I have it on good athority that the KMA-680x0 box is going to
use the COCO level 2 window standard, but of course you would not want
windowing software cluttering up your disk space would you?

-Brett