[comp.os.os9] SECS Driver

bboecj@cgch.UUCP (Jean-Marc Boechat) (12/12/89)

For quite a while I've been looking for SECS II (pronounce as you want :-))
driver for our OS-9 system. It is quite hard to find here in Switzerland
but I'm sure someone on the NET knows where to find it. If there is any
public version of it, I'll appreciate E-MAIL. If not anything where I can
find info's on it. Please reply by E-mail either for infos or info needs!!
Thanks in advance for the help.

P.S. SECS stand for SEMI(tm) Equipment Communications Standards ;-)

J.-M. Boechat, Ciba-Geigy Materials Research, 1701 Fribourg, Switzerland
bboecj@cgch.uucp          "WHEN THINGS GO WRONG, DON'T GO WITH THEM!"
..!cernvax!cgch!bboecj
Subject: SECS Driver
Newsgroups: comp.os.os9

For quite a while I've been looking for SECS II (pronounce as you want :-))