[comp.os.os9] CIS & Microware

fkk@stasys.UUCP (Frank Kaefer) (01/07/90)

Hi!

I have a question about Microware and CIS. I have written some
mails to Uware using CIS's Uware forum, but I never got any replies.
So I'd like to ask how I can get some contact to Uware. Did my
mails on CIS ever arrive in the Uware mailbox ? I know how to reach
Uware using UUCP, but could it be that Uware is neglecting their
forum on CIS ?

Greetings, Frank
--
+--------------------------------+ Keep your night light burning
+--------------------------------+ [On A Storyteller's Night - Magnum]

leeg@mcrware.UUCP (Lee Glen) (01/10/90)

In article <1123100005@stasys>, fkk@stasys.UUCP (Frank Kaefer) writes:

> I have a question about Microware and CIS. I have written some
> mails to Uware using CIS's Uware forum, but I never got any replies.
> So I'd like to ask how I can get some contact to Uware. Did my
> mails on CIS ever arrive in the Uware mailbox ? I know how to reach
> Uware using UUCP, but could it be that Uware is neglecting their
> forum on CIS ?

	Microware's CIS forum is currently going through a facelift
	and will be better serviced in the future.  Please stay
	tuned!!

Lee Glenn
Microware Systems Corp.