[comp.os.os9] WANTED: UNIX C functions emulation

weo@recco.chi.sub.org (Wolfgang Ocker) (03/20/90)

> steven@ingr.com (Steven Skibinski) writes ( 5:00 pm  Mar 16, 1990 in recco:comp.os.os9):

> I looked into TOPS but they require that you send them disks and
> a return envelope (which turned out to be an international hassle).

It isn't. More than 50 people outside Germany sent us disks and included
some "International Return Coupons". No problem at all.

Best regards,
/// Wolfgang
--
|  Wolfgang Ocker          |     weo@recco.chi.sub.org     |
|  Lochhauser Strasse 35a  +-------------------------------+
|  D-8039 Puchheim         |       reccoware systems       |
|  Voice: +49 89 80 77 02  |                               |
|  Fax:   +49 89 80 29 67  |    Huh, What?  Where am I?    |

njc@nsscb.UUCP (Neil Cherry) (03/22/90)

>Best regards,
>/// Wolfgang
>--
>|  Wolfgang Ocker          |     weo@recco.chi.sub.org     |
>|  Lochhauser Strasse 35a  +-------------------------------+
>|  D-8039 Puchheim         |       reccoware systems       |
>|  Voice: +49 89 80 77 02  |                               |
>|  Fax:   +49 89 80 29 67  |    Huh, What?  Where am I?    |

Wolfgang, do you know of any other name for the "International coupons" our
post offices seem to be very ignorant of the real world.
NJC

m043210@muvms3.bitnet (B MOORE) (03/22/90)

In article <1277@nsscb.UUCP>, njc@nsscb.UUCP (Neil Cherry) writes:
>>Best regards,
>>/// Wolfgang
>>--
>>|  Wolfgang Ocker          |     weo@recco.chi.sub.org     |
[stuff deleted]

> Wolfgang, do you know of any other name for the "International coupons" our
> post offices seem to be very ignorant of the real world.
> NJC
Try asking for International Reply Coupons, or IRC's.
Hope this helps.

B. Moore