[comp.os.os9] Software from TOPS

steven@ingr.com (Steven Skibinski) (03/23/90)

In article <155400007@recco>, weo@recco.chi.sub.org (Wolfgang Ocker) writes:
> > steven@ingr.com (Steven Skibinski) writes ( 5:00 pm  Mar 16, 1990 in recco:comp.os.os9):
>
> > I looked into TOPS but they require that you send them disks and
> > a return envelope (which turned out to be an international hassle).
>
> It isn't. More than 50 people outside Germany sent us disks and included
> some "International Return Coupons". No problem at all.

The post office told me that they have no way of knowing what the
return postage would be on 15 disks. What does it cost you to send the
disks back ?

Would it be possible for you to post the source code for these
utilities ? I realize that 15 disks are a lot to post, but maybe if you
posted them a little at a time.