[comp.os.os9] coco list

wynkoop@esquire.UUCP (Brett Wynkoop) (03/21/90)

Greeting-
     I just unsubscribed to the coco list because my address is changing.
Now I can not subscribe from my new address.  It looks like the listserver
never sees my messages, but I never get returned mail.  Can some kind soul
get me back on the list at the following address.

domain..................wynkoop@woof.columbia.edu
uucp....................rutgers!columbia!woof!wynkoop

Thanks

-Brett

dll@ut-emx.UUCP (Don Loflin) (03/23/90)

In article <1865@esquire.UUCP> wynkoop@esquire.UUCP (Brett Wynkoop) writes:
>     I just unsubscribed to the coco list because my address is changing.
>Now I can not subscribe from my new address.  It looks like the listserver
>never sees my messages, but I never get returned mail.  Can some kind soul
>get me back on the list at the following address.

CoCo list? I didn't know there was one.. Could someone tell me how to
get on it, or put me on it?  Thanks.

--- [ dll@emx.utexas.edu ] --- (512) 837-1139 -----
--- The University of Texas at Austin -------------