[comp.os.os9] OS-9 on Amiga 3000

d87-dsg@sm.luth.se (dan str|mberg) (09/20/90)

Does anybody out there know about someone who has/will port OS-9 to
Amiga 3000 ?

E-Mail : d87-dsg@sm.luth.se   or  post if you know something about it please !

mcc@moscom.UUCP (Mike Corbett) (09/21/90)

In article <1114@tau.sm.luth.se> dan str|mberg <d87-dsg@sm.luth.se> writes:

>Does anybody out there know about someone who has/will port OS-9 to
>Amiga 3000 ?

I have also been trying to find this information.  I have been told that
someone in Australia did a good port, but hav (so far) been unable to get
any hard information.

So, can someone let me know also?

--
      ///
     ///   "Only Amiga Makes It Possible!"        mcc@moscom.com

marten@tpki.toppoint.de (Marten Feldtmann) (09/24/90)

In article <2292@moscom.UUCP> mcc@moscom.UUCP (Mike Corbett) writes:

>In article <1114@tau.sm.luth.se> dan str|mberg <d87-dsg@sm.luth.se> writes:
>>Does anybody out there know about someone who has/will port OS-9 to
>>Amiga 3000 ?

>I have also been trying to find this information.  I have been told that
>someone in Australia did a good port, but hav (so far) been unable to get

  I've read this too: look inside the July/August 1989 issue of the MOTD
(The International Newsletter of the OS-9 Users Group). But they did not
give an address.

  Marten

    Marten Feldtmann, Eckernfoerder Str.83, 2300 Kiel 1, West-Germany
             DNET/EUNET/USENET/SUBNET: marten@tpki.toppoint.de
      Please keep your replies short - I have to pay for them