[comp.os.os9] OSK TeX ?

rh2y+@andrew.cmu.edu (Russell E. Hoffman, II) (11/01/90)

Some time ago, someone posted a notice that he had TeX for OS9/68000.
At the time, I had no real use for it, but now I can use it, but much
to my dismay, I can't seem to get in touch with the original person
who posted. Did anybody else get the TeX package, so that I can get it
from them? Thanks much in advance.

Russ
rh2y+@andrew.cmu.edu

helle@ktshh.UUCP (Hellmuth Michaelis) (11/04/90)

In article <4b=t8uS00WB48EsEZw@andrew.cmu.edu> rh2y+@andrew.cmu.edu (Russell E. Hoffman, II) writes:

>Some time ago, someone posted a notice that he had TeX for OS9/68000.
>At the time, I had no real use for it, but now I can use it, but much
>to my dismay, I can't seem to get in touch with the original person
>who posted. Did anybody else get the TeX package, so that I can get it
>from them? Thanks much in advance.

There is NO problem in compiling the original TeX on an OS-9 machine !
Some weeks ago i compiled successfully TeX 2.993 (tangle,web2c,tex etc..),
the triptex torture test says everything is ok ! It's a wonderful tool.
Just Metafont didn't compile yet, but i think that's not a problem of OSK.

hellmuth michaelis      sub          helle@ktshh      world           hm@hcshh
     +49-40-384298      ...!lutzifer!ktshh!helle      ...!mcsun!unido!hcshh!hm