[comp.os.os9] OS-9 Sourcebook

jejones@mcrware.UUCP (James Jones) (10/14/88)

In article <5782@killer.DALLAS.TX.US>, linimon@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Mark Linimon) writes:
> I presume that Microware will mention the existence, price, and availability
> of the book herein, but since it hadn't shown up yet, I thought I would
> throw this in.

The OS-9 Sourcebook is indeed available.  It's free.

		James Jones

cocoiii@hobbes.catt.ncsu.edu (John Vestal) (01/15/91)

     I have heard about an OS-9 Sourcebook, that gives a list of all
the software available for OS-9.  Where can I call to get on of these?
As you can see my address is in Raleigh, North Carolina.  Thank you.

                          cocoiii (John Vestal)
*  cocoiii@catt.ncsu.edu  Phone: (919) 831-2890      North Carolina State    *
*  John Vestal   P.O. Box 21537   Raleigh, NC 27607        University        *