[comp.os.os9] test of my new news poster

jimomura@lsuc.on.ca (Jim Omura) (01/27/91)

In article <91.01.11.10.37.02+wa3yre>  writes:
>Greeting-
>     This is a test of my new news software for os9.  If any of you os9 folks
>see this please let me know so I can move on with this project.
>
>-Brett
>
>uucp..........phri!marob!davidge!wa3yre!wynkoop

     Somethings not quite right.  I tried to reply by private
mail and your header information was not sufficient for the
automatic addressing to resolve.  As such, I have to post
the reply to the newsgroup and hope there's enough info to
do that much.  Also, 'pathalias' couldn't resolve your address.
That was particularly strange.  I don't know why.

Cheers! -- Jim O.
--
Jim Omura, 2A King George's Drive, Toronto, (416) 652-3880
lsuc!jimomura