[comp.os.os9] msdos disks

cn@allgfx.agi.oz (Con Neri) (12/24/90)

Has anybody out there already typed in the source for a file manganer from
Peter Dibble's book "OS-9 Insights". It is software that read/writes PC-DOS
disks. If some one has can you please email me a copy or post a copy to this
group?

thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to all

CON NERI

All Graphic R+D				e-mail: cn@allgfx.agi.oz.au
49-53 Barry ST				tele:   +61-3-3471722
Carlton					fax :	+61-3-3472175
Vic 3053
AUSTRALIA

ps3@ph3hp840.physik.uni-stuttgart.de (ps-Gruppe) (01/14/91)

In article <1990Dec23.213920.28683@allgfx.agi.oz> cn@allgfx.agi.oz (Con Neri) writes:
>Has anybody out there already typed in the source for a file manganer from
>Peter Dibble's book "OS-9 Insights". It is software that read/writes PC-DOS
>disks. If some one has can you please email me a copy or post a copy to this
>group?
I'm also interested in the Source - Please post it to the group!

  Thomas
Thomas Stuempfig             |  stuempfig@physik.uni-stuttgart.de
Pikosekunden-Labor           |  ps3@ph3hp840.physik.uni-stuttgart.de
3. Physikalisches Institut   |================================================
Uni Stuttgart                |  ocac@ds0rus1i.bitnet

pflueger@gmdzi.gmd.de (Clemens Pflueger) (02/11/91)

bill@mwca.UUCP (Bill Sheppard) writes:
>... please purchase OS-9 Insights from your local well-
>stocked bookstore or Microware distributor (45 US$).

Bill, did you at Microware think about publishing the source on diskettes ?
It's because I (and probably other OS-9 people also) would like to
spend some DM/$/... to avoid typing in lots of pages of source code, to
get such good stuff like e.g. the DOS file manager.

Clemens Pflueger

--
  Clemens Pflueger, pflueger@gmdzi.gmd.de, (++49 2241) 14-2331
  Gesellschaft fuer Mathematik und Datenverarbeitung (GMD)