[comp.os.os9] TOP

Top@mutec.UUCP (The OS9 Project) (08/04/88)

Dear readers,

because of an immense rush on our TOP-Software we have encountered several
problems. We want to give you some additional information concerning the
availability of our software.

At first we want to clear that we do not distribute the source of any
program. This is mostly due to the update problem.
If we decide to release sources we will inform you or maybe post minor
sources in this newsgroup.

The rush on our software also might cause some delay in the dispatch of
the TOP packages. We copy and deliver the packages in our free time and
try to be as fast as possible but we didn't think of such an amount of
requests for our TOP software.

Thank you for your patience.

Greetings from TOP Munich
(weo,ram,ud,fkk)

P.S: Does anyone on the net know the E-mail address of Bob Taylor from
     Lakewood (CA) ?
--
    |  Top Munich - The OS-9 Project  ---  ..!uunet!unido!mutec!Top  |
    |          (R. Mellin, W. Ocker, F. Kaefer, U. Dessauer)         |

overman@ssc-vax.uucp (Tim Overman) (06/06/91)

Can someone tell me where I can ftp the os9 TOP utility package.

Thanks,
Tim
overman@ssc-vax.UUCP

balmer@urz.unibas.ch (06/06/91)

In article <4063@ssc-bee.ssc-vax.UUCP>, overman@ssc-vax.uucp (Tim Overman) writes:

> Can someone tell me where I can ftp the os9 TOP utility package.
>

> Thanks,
> Tim
> overman@ssc-vax.UUCP

You can get the TOP package (and a lot of other usefull software) at
smilodon.wisc.cs.edu (128.105.1.214).

- Marc