[comp.os.os9] sources

yandros@athena.mit.edu (Chad Phillip Brown) (06/28/91)

It would make my life much happier if I could find the sources for the
OS-9 module named proc somewhere, especially if the source happened
to be in C.  Is this proprietary by chance?

Any place that I could ftp it?  I'd just like to look at it.

Thanks.
-Chad

| yandros@ATHENA.MIT.EDU        George's Incarnation of Indescision |
|Chad Phillip Brown             'And I heard him proclaim,          |
|3 Ames Street                   as he flew out of sight,           |
|Cambridge, Massachusetts        "Merry Christmas to all            |
|                     02139      and May the Force Be With You!!!"  |

| yandros@ATHENA.MIT.EDU		   		Indescision |
|      		                                                    |
|Chad Phillip Brown             'And I heard him proclaim,          |
|3 Ames Street		         as he flew out of sight,           |
|Cambridge, Massachusetts        "Merry Christmas to all            |
|		      02139      and May the Force Be With You!!!"  |
|Munroe 504 617-225-6507				 	    |

session@seq.uncwil.edu (Zack C. Sessions) (06/28/91)

yandros@athena.mit.edu (Chad Phillip Brown) writes:

>It would make my life much happier if I could find the sources for the
>OS-9 module named proc somewhere, especially if the source happened
>to be in C.  Is this proprietary by chance?

I think the version of proc which comes with OS9 is proprietary,
thus no distribution. But Kevin Darling wrote an enhancement of it
called procs for the CoCo. The source (in ASM) is published in his
book, Inside OS-9 Level 2.

Zack C. Sessions
session@seq.uncwil.edu
	  ^^^

	   +--->  Note! Username is session, NOT sessions. Not my fault!
					Ask my SysAdmin why!!