[rec.humor.d] Language jokes

jay@splut.UUCP (Jay Maynard) (11/15/87)

In article <697@uop.UUCP>, mrsapple@uop.UUCP (Golden Delicious) writes:
> > -----
> > Nick Sayer | Packet Radio: N6QQQ @ WA6RDH | CMS: SYSOP@STOKTON%STOCKTON
> > uucp: ...ihnp4!crash!sdcsvax!ucbvax!ucdavis!uop!mrapple | Fido: 161/31
> > Disclaimer:   You didn't REALLY believe that, did you?
> > Kirk: Analysis, Mr. Spock?       Spock: it appears to be of external origin.
> > Kirk: Mr. Sulu, go to pass two.  Sulu:  Aye aye, sir, going to pass two.
> ----
> Mrs. Nick Sayer | Packet Radio: N6QUEER @ WA6RUDE | CMS: SYSOP@STOCKTON

I swear...having a gem callsign like that isn't grounds for that...

> uucp: ...ihnp4!crash!bang!boom!ouch!mrsapple  | FIDO: our doggie

Here's another one for you to flame, you obvious poor excuse for a
turdhead...

> Disclaimer:  I wish he would disclaim me!!!
> Kirk: Analysis, Mr. Spock?   Spock: Who gives a fuvg???

Really now...can't you come up with anything better than to flame the guy's
.signature? Get real!!

Besides, rec.humor is NOT the place for .signature flames! Take it to
alt.flame...or follow-up to this one, since that's where I've cross-posted!

This loser's almost as bad as Eric Mading...

--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC (@WB5BBW)...>splut!< | uucp: uunet!nuchat!splut!jay
Never ascribe to malice that which can | or:  academ!uhnix1!--^