[rec.humor.d] AT&T humor: an apology

thompson@dalcs.UUCP (Michael A. Thompson) (03/22/88)

In article <161@mkunix.DEC.COM> tyager@mkunix.DEC.COM (Tom Yager) writes:
>Since my recent posting of an AT&T humor item, I've been receiving
>voluminous unpleasant mail charging that I was making unfair fun of
>the "competition." This is not the case.
	Unfortunatlly people arn't as free with comments when they like
something.
>I hope the poster of THOSE articles were similarly lambasted through
>the mails.
	I don't, I liked them too, two wrongs don't make a right!
>In summary, I will make no further postings of humor as it seems being
	Don't do that at least not for the reasons stated here, most of us can
still take a joke.
>Thanks to all of you for your attention.
	Thank you for the joke.
--
Michael A. Thompson, Dept. Math, Stats, & C.S., Dalhousie U., Halifax, N.S.
thompson@dalcs.uucp	From Bitnet or Uucp