[rec.humor.d] Sue, the bastard

sue@beep.UUCP (Sue D. Nimh) (12/09/88)

In article <17699@gatech.edu>, jkg@gatech.edu (Jim Greenlee) writes:
=> OK, I give up. I can identify most of the major players in this little
=> melodrama, but just who the hell is "Sue, the bastard"?

     Oh dear; I hope they're not talking about me?
     Far as I know, my parents were married at the time...

--
						Sue D. Nimh

scooter!beep!sue
"No job too big; no fee too big!" --Dr. Peter Venkman, "Ghost-busters"

smryan@garth.UUCP (Steven Ryan) (12/13/88)

>=> OK, I give up. I can identify most of the major players in this little
>=> melodrama, but just who the hell is "Sue, the bastard"?
>
>     Oh dear; I hope they're not talking about me?
>--
>						Sue D. Nimh

Not to worry. They're talking about Sue the Gnome.
--
                                                   -- s m ryan