[rec.humor.d] SI's swimsuit issue

gregwong@maui.cs.ucla.edu (Greg Wong) (02/13/89)

Check page 225 of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue.  In the back is
a yellow button that reads:

	Roses are red
	Violets are blue
	F*** SC

uncensored, of course.
					--Greg

PS:  Sorry if someone has already pointed this out in Rec.humor.
						gregwong@maui.cs.ucla.edu
"Mr. Spock.  The women on your planet are logical.  Yours is the only
planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."

deogun@unocss.UUCP ( ) (02/15/89)

In article <20435@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU>, gregwong@maui.cs.ucla.edu (Greg Wong) writes:
> Check page 225 of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue.  In the back is
> a yellow button that reads:
> 	Roses are red
> 	Violets are blue
> 	F*** SC
             ^^
> uncensored, of course.

But what is SC??

ln63wzb@sdcc13.ucsd.EDU (Mike Sanford [TA]) (02/17/89)

In article <668@unocss.UUCP> deogun@unocss.UUCP ( ) writes:
>In article <20435@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU>, gregwong@maui.cs.ucla.edu (Greg Wong) writes:
>> Check page 225 of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue.  In the back is
>> a yellow button that reads:
>> 	Roses are red
>> 	Violets are blue
>> 	F*** SC
>             ^^
>> uncensored, of course.
>But what is SC??
SC is USC or University of Southern California.  (They did not like
the picture or the button too much)
Mike Sanford          (619) 534-4870   |Internet:    sanford@ssurf.ucsd.edu
Scripps Inst. of Oceanography, U.C.S.D.|BITnet:      msanford@ucsd.bitnet
A-030-SSURF                            |UUCP:        ...!ucsd!ssurf!sanford
La Jolla, CA 92093   USA               |SPAN/DECnet: SSURF::SANFORD
_______________________________________|______________________________________
              Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

jim@athsys.uucp (Jim Becker) (02/18/89)

> In article <668@unocss.UUCP> deogun@unocss.UUCP ( ) writes:
>>In article <20435@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU>, gregwong@maui.cs.ucla.edu (Greg Wong) writes:
>>> Check page 225 of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue.  In the back is
>>> a yellow button that reads:
>>> 	Roses are red
>>> 	Violets are blue
>>> 	F*** SC
>>             ^^

	This made it onto Johnny Carson last night - pretty funny. He
did a takeoff of all kinds of other old pictures with signs that had
not been `previously seen'.  (One was the Trojan Horse sitting there
with a small little yellow sign attached saying: `Army on Board').

-Jim Becker	...!sun!athsys!jim

daemon@watale.waterloo.edu (joejobber process) (02/19/89)

In article <247@tityus.UUCP> jim@athsys.uucp (Jim Becker) writes:
>>>          ^^

Q:  I might be stupid but what is SC?

--
						Kevin Johnson
						kjohnson@surya.waterloo.edu

rn10+@andrew.cmu.edu (Ronald J. Notarius) (02/21/89)

writes:
>>> Check page 225 of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue.  In the back is
>>> a yellow button that reads:
>>>     Roses are red
>>>     Violets are blue
>>>     F*** SC

Thanks a heap guys.

You made me do it.

I had to, just  HAD  to, look this up in my copy of the Swim(?)suit Issue
(Swimsuits?  Can you imagine anyone actually SWIMMING in some of those?  But I
digress...)

And I found.

And I started chuckling.

And my wife came in to find out what was so funny.

So I showed her.

Unfortunatly, I forgot that she didn't know that I had a copy of  the swimsuit
issue...

And now I don't.

*sigh*

It's amazing what one irate woman can do with kitchen shears...