[rec.humor.d] HELP!

chesler@netrix.nac.dec.com (David Chesler) (01/23/91)

(Someone has trouble because someone is urinating through his window, and
he wants to put an electrified screen in the window. He has since abandoned
the idea, but the thread it liveth on.)

In article <62195@brunix.UUCP> hleaves@ruby.vcu.edu writes:
>In article <55124@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU>, visjames@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Leo Bicknell) writes...
>>   I would thik that a 60 volt, 4 amp system (AC) with a warning sign woould
>>be ok.
>
>Just think what 240 watts of power would do to your weiner! ouch!!!!

 Didn't this just get discussed in rec.motorcycles?  Then, as now,

              When I was young
               and had no sense,
              I stuck my dick,
               on an electric fence.

              It made me jump,
               and tickled my balls,
              And made me pee
               in my overalls.

 (By the way, the proper way to make an electric fence is to buy the
charging unit from Sears Roebuck.  I think it makes the fence/screen/
automobile one plate in a highly charged capacitor, relative to earth
ground, so it quickly lets loose a small amount of painful, but safe,
high voltage current.)

   David Chesler (chesler@netrix.enet.dec.com)         After Feb. 1: ????
    Earning my living at Digital in Littleton, Mass for a few more weeks,
 still speaking only for myself.  "Video meliora proboque, Deteriora sequor."