[misc.jobs.misc] All Commercial Software Developers or Companies

brooksj@is-next.umd.edu (Joanne Brooks) (06/25/91)

In article <13111@skye.cs.ed.ac.uk> nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk writes:
> but there are interesting points here. If a company steals software,
>why should it bother scanning its employees' disks?  And, as an employee, would
>*you* work for a company which insisted on inspecting your Macintosh regularly
>to see what software you had on it? I don't think I would.

What if company XYZ was stealing Mac/PC software, and when "Fred" kept trying
to get the upper management to 'legalize' the company, all "Fred" got was
fired for his efforts?

This definitely dosen't belong in c.s.m.apps.  Followups to this line to
misc.jobs.misc

>		Nick.

later daze...
jojo