[rec.music.gdead] Drug Laws and Individual freedom

richard@gryphon.UUCP (10/03/87)

In article <392@Lindy.STANFORD.EDU> kevin@Lindy.UUCP (Kevin Burnett) writes:
>As for the
>people at Dead shows, their brains are so fried they probably wouldn't
>notice someone kicking them in the balls.

You're an asshole, buddy.

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."

lpgates@ihlpl.ATT.COM (Linda Parker Gates) (10/05/87)

For those in the DC area:
At the University of Maryland, Tuesday 13 October, a debate is
scheduled with Tim Leary, Abby Hoffman, the founder of the Gardian
Angels (forgot his name) and a former head of the Drug Enforcement
Agency (forgot his name too).  Also, coming soon (but I don't know
when) is Dr. Hunter S. Thompson!!

Tix are $5 to non-UMd-students -- (Ticket Centers, Hecht's)

Later, linda