[aus.wanted] Pascal to C translators

radsb@yabbie.rmit.oz (Stefano Bonfa) (12/03/88)

I am looking for information about the existence of reliable
Pascal-to-C translators.

My company is changing over from Turbo Pascal to either Turbo C
or Microsoft C and has a large library of routines which we would
like to keep using (without re-writing them if possible).

Please e-mail and I will summarise if necessary.

David Green

(A permitted interloper)

muller@munnari.oz (Paul Muller) (12/03/88)

In article <925@yabbie.rmit.oz>, radsb@yabbie.rmit.oz (Stefano Bonfa) writes:
> I am looking for information about the existence of reliable
> Pascal-to-C translators.
>
> My company is changing over from Turbo Pascal to either Turbo C
> or Microsoft C and has a large library of routines which we would
> like to keep using (without re-writing them if possible).
>
> Please e-mail and I will summarise if necessary.
Sorry I didn't e-mail, but I think this may help other unfortunates as well.

There are a two that I can think of actualy, one is a Turbo Pascal to C and the
other is a Turbo Pascal to Turbo C, these are PD and at least the Turbo to C
one is available from Premier Systems SBBS on (03)743 7671.

Hope that helps,
bfn,
pm