[aus.wanted] IBM-3164 terminal

david@bacchus.esa.oz.au (David Burren [Athos]) (02/13/91)

In article <1235@bacchus.esa.oz.au>, I wrote:
> Can anyone help me find a list of the escape sequences for a Wyse 750
> colour terminal?

Sigh.  As has been pointed out to me, there is no Wyse 750.  The terminal in
question is the Wyse 350.

The documentation I was looking at has the table of supported terminals
printed at least three times in it.  Unfortunately, one of those has a
misprint, and I didn't pick up on it....

Andrew Dyer at Wyse kindly sent me terminfo source for the 350, which
seems to have enough info for me.

Thanks all who have replied so far.

Now, does anyone have sequences for the IBM 3164/colour or the
ADDS VP78/colour?  I have to work with one of these three, and the
magic cookies in the Wyse do not look like making life easy for me :-(
If one of these is easier to emulate, I'll probably go for it.
These are the only colour terminals supported by the box I have to talk to.
David Burren [Athos]                          Email: david@bacchus.esa.oz.au
Software Development Engineer                 Phone: +61 3 819 4554
Expert Solutions Australia, Hawthorn, VIC     Fax:   +61 3 819 5580