"The Matrix: Computer Networks and Conference systems worldwide." If my
information is correct it was printed by Digital Press in 1988. I have
asked my local bookshop for the price of the book, but he told me he
couldn't find the book in his catalogues. Could someone give me the
complete information on this book and perhaps a small review? I will
summarize on the net if there is enough interest.

-Leon

--

hxn8477%njitx.decnet@NJITC.NJIT.EDU ("NJITX::HXN8477") (04/24/89)

Date: 23 Apr 89 10:44:01 GMT
From: eutrc3!rcbaleon@hp4nl.nluug.nl  (Leon Oninckx)

>Some time ago I heard of a book written by John S. Quarterman titled
>"The Matrix: Computer Networks and Conference systems worldwide." If my
>information is correct it was printed by Digital Press in 1988. I have
>asked my local bookshop for the price of the book, but he told me he
>couldn't find the book in his catalogues. Could someone give me the
>complete information on this book and perhaps a small review? I will
>summarize on the net if there is enough interest.

The date you had is incorrect.  According to John Quarterman
(thru private correspondence and on INFO-NETS in February 1989), the book
you mention is supposed to be published in Spring *1989* (not 1988).
To the best of my knowledge, the book has not appeared yet.  Like you,
I am also waiting to get a copy.

|Hamed Nassar               |Internet  : hxn8477%njitx.decnet@njitc.njit.edu |
|EE Department              |UUCP      : bellcore!argus!mars!nancy           |
|NJ Institute of Technology |CompuServe: 74000,130                           |
|Newark, NJ 07102           |Fidonet   : 1:107/701                           |
------

ron@ron.rutgers.edu (Ron Natalie) (04/28/89)

It's not quite out yet, but it's getting close I hear from reliable sources