[comp.protocols.misc] IPX and XNS specs wanted

tksjmi@sybil.cs.Buffalo.EDU (JoAnn Illuzzi) (12/12/89)

 Is there an rfc type document for IPX and XNS available?  Could someone
 send me the information on how to acquire the documents?

 Additionally, we have a Exelan Lanalyzer, and it cannot identify IPX
 packets, it labels them as unknown.  Does Exelan provide updates for
 this information?

 thanks
 JoAnn

krupczak@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Bobby Krupczak) (12/12/89)

In article <14548@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> tksjmi@sybil.cs.buffalo.edu (JoAnn Illuzzi) writes:

> Is there an rfc type document for IPX and XNS available?  Could someone
> send me the information on how to acquire the documents?

Hi!

I am working with IPX and XNS here at NCR.

I have a document from Xerox on their XNS protocols.  Its not in
electronic format, but you could probably obtain one from them.

The document number is XSIS 028112.
The address to write to is:
Xerox Corporation
Office Products Division