[comp.protocols.misc] Where is rz/sz zmodem source?

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (02/12/90)

bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) writes:
>Can someone tell me where (what directory) I can find the rz/sz
>sources for Unix VAXen, at SIMTEL20 or elsewhere?  I need
>a recent version (like newer than '87).

On SIMTEL20, in directory PD3:<MISC.ZMODEM>, you'll find the individual
files.  Look in PD3:<MISC.UNIX> for RZSZ0525.TAR-Z if you prefer getting
a compressed tar file.

FYI, it appears that this may be the last public release of RZSZ.  The
following comment was seen on the Omen BBS, in response to requests by
callers for RZSZ source:

"RZSZ source is included on the ZMODEM Developer's Collection disk,
available from Omen for $89.00."

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]