[comp.protocols.misc] Zmodem specifications....

cosc10hv@jane.uh.edu (Paul Sears) (02/21/90)

I have been partially following the discussion on Zmodem and I am interested in
the specifications of the protocols.  I have am specifically interested in the
machine specific source for the Atari ST.  I am looking for the specifications
of the protocol, such as the system messages and so on.
   I would all like to locate source (either standard or machine specific) for
Zmodem in PASCAL.  I already have a unix version of the source in C but I am on
a vax account and the C library and routines are not as complete as on Unix...

wcf6@tygra.UUCP (Keith Vitek) (02/22/90)

In article <5607.25e1605e@jane.uh.edu> cosc10hv@jane.uh.edu (Paul Sears) writes:
>I have been partially following the discussion on Zmodem and I am interested in
>the specifications of the protocols.  I have am specifically interested in the
>machine specific source for the Atari ST.  I am looking for the specifications
>of the protocol, such as the system messages and so on.
>   I would all like to locate source (either standard or machine specific) for
>Zmodem in PASCAL.  I already have a unix version of the source in C but I am on
>a vax account and the C library and routines are not as complete as on Unix...

i would like source to zmodem in anything other than c... only one I have is sz/rz for unix and don't have the patience to try and port it to the amiga...

--
=  CAT-TALK Conferencing Network, Prototype Computer Conferencing System  =
-  1-800-825-3069, 300/1200/2400/9600 baud, 8/N/1. New users use 'new'    -