[comp.protocols.misc] DEC LAT protocol

jh@efd.lth.se (Joergen Haegg) (10/23/90)

Is it somebody out there who has the spec of DEC LAT printer protocol ?

Please mail to martin@axis.se !

We are trying to implement an Ethernet version of it.

--
Martin Gren                     email: martin@axis.se
Axis Communications AB          uucp:  axisab.se!martin

In article <1990Oct23.095042.6046@lth.se> martin@axis.se (Martin Gren) writes:

> Is it somebody out there who has the spec of DEC LAT printer protocol ?
> We are trying to implement an Ethernet version of it.

LAT is a proprietary protocol and detailed information is not generally
available.  You can contact DEC for licensing information...