[comp.protocols.appletalk] Automating Tops

talley@artsvax.UUCP (James T. Talley) (10/08/87)

Does anyone know of a way to automatically publish and mount volumes on
an appletalk network running Tops?  Or of a way to do these tasks from
your own code?  The desk accessory is nice, but we want the application to
have access to remote volumes without user intervention.  I think that
this may be possible with the software that Tops distributes for MS-DOS
machines, but I don't know how to do it on the Mac.

Thanks