[comp.protocols.appletalk] InterMail

geirp@IFI.UIO.NO (03/17/88)

  I have been told InterMail (now MSMail) conforms  with X.400. We are
running another X.400 system, EAN, from University of British Columbia
on  our VAXes.  Does   anyone have  any information about   connecting
InterMail to other X.400 based systems? Thanks!

Geir Pedersen

University of Oslo, Norway
Phone: +47-245-5731

sys_ms@bmc1.uu.se (03/23/88)

In article <8803161625.AA12179@svarte>, geirp@IFI.UIO.NO writes:

>   I have been told InterMail (now MSMail) conforms  with X.400. We are
> running another X.400 system, EAN, from University of British Columbia
> on  our VAXes.  Does   anyone have  any information about   connecting
> InterMail to other X.400 based systems? Thanks!

	What is Intermail? Commercial, PD. Costs??

		Mats Sundvall
		Biomedical Center
		University of Uppsala
		Sweden

bmh@demon.siemens-rtl (Beatrice M Hwong) (03/28/88)

InterMail is now called MSMail and is being supported by Microsoft.  The
pricing is scaled according to the number of users; the largest one is about
$800.  Call Microsoft for more information at 206-882-8089.
My question is .. we find MSMail conflicts with Pacer software during boot
up of the system.  We can only boot up with one software or the other; does
anyone have a solution?

Beatrice Hwong
email:  bmh@demon.siemens.com
phone:  609-734-3384
mail: 105 College Rd. E.
      Princeton, N.J. 08540

nathan@runx.ips.oz (Nathan Cher) (04/01/88)

Since seeing the last announcement of MicroSoftUs purchase of
Intermail (MSmail), I am tempted to ask if anyone has had
problems with Intermail and the Radius accelerator card.

Some friends of mine say that every-time they bring an SE with Radius
full screen and ACCELERATOR onto the net, it ruins all intermail
procedures. A leading Sydney dealership is also baffled.

Does anyone have experience with these?

thanks in adv.
nathan