[comp.protocols.appletalk] Is CAP 5.0 available by uucp anywhere?

bruce@trigraph.UUCP (Bruce Freeman) (06/14/88)

Lacking any nearby sites with FTP access I would like to obtain the CAP 5.0
sources by uucp. Is there any site in Eastern North America with cap50.tar.Z
available by uucp? Ohio State used to have the CAP sources but doesn't mention
them in their latest how-to-get file. We are of course willing to pay the
phone bill and can phone up at 2400 baud (higher if you have a Telebit).

Thanks for any assistance
Bruce Freeman	Trigraph Inc., Toronto, Canada		utzoo!trigraph!bruce
--
Bruce Freeman	Trigraph Inc., Toronto, Canada		utzoo!trigraph!bruce

roy@phri.UUCP (Roy Smith) (06/16/88)

In article <389@trigraph.UUCP> bruce@trigraph.UUCP (Bruce Freeman) writes:
> Is there any site in Eastern North America with cap50.tar.Z
> available by uucp?

	For some time, phri has served as an unofficial anonymous-uucp
distribution site for CAP software.  We don't have the 5.0 tape yet
(Charlie tells me it's in the mail).  As soon as I have the stuff ready for
snarfing, I'll post instructions.  Since I'm off to sunny Mexico for a
couple of weeks, that's probably be around the first week in July.
--
Roy Smith, System Administrator
Public Health Research Institute