[comp.protocols.appletalk] GatorBox marketing material

kwe@bu-cs.BU.EDU (kwe@bu-it.bu.edu (Kent W. England)) (10/10/88)

In article <1780@runx.ips.oz> geo@runx.ips.oz (George Bray ) writes:

>The GatorBox from Cayman Systems is an Apple LocalTalk to Ethernet protocol
>converter that translates unix NFS server architecture to Apples Filing
>Protocol (AFP).

	It should be noted that the document containing the twenty
questions and answers and the Gatorbox specs and description is
actually a Cayman marketing publication.  Therefore, the contents
should not be construed to have been verified by anyone other than
Cayman.
	Let's not accidentally mislead anyone...

brad%cayman@HARVARD.HARVARD.EDU (Brad Parker) (10/14/88)

   In article <1780@runx.ips.oz> geo@runx.ips.oz (George Bray ) writes:

	   It should be noted that the document containing the twenty
   questions and answers and the Gatorbox specs and description is
   actually a Cayman marketing publication.  Therefore, the contents
   should not be construed to have been verified by anyone other than
   Cayman.
	   Let's not accidentally mislead anyone...

I can't remember if there are any (or how many? ;-) marketing-isms there
are in the document, but if there are specific technical questions or
differences, I would be glad to try and explain.  I'll try an be as honest
and straight forward as possible (but, I do work for Cayman).

Brad Parker
brad@cayman.com