[comp.protocols.appletalk] Telnet 2.2 Source

koehn@cat59.CS.WISC.EDU (Bradley Koehn) (02/12/89)

Could someone out there send me a copy of NCSA Telnet 2.2 source for Mac? I'm
just starting to write network software, and some source like that would be
a great boost to getting going.

Thanks much,
Brad Koehn
U of Wisconsin-Madison

DISCLAIMER:  My opinions are just that.
STATEMENT:  Fly like an emu!

verber@morganucodon.cis.ohio-state.edu (Mark A. Verber) (02/13/89)

You can easily pickup NCSA Telnet sources for yourself.  Just ftp to
the machine 'ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu' and use the login name 'anonymous'
with any password you like (I use the name of my orginization).
Connect to the directory 'Mac/NCSA_Telnet' and pick up whatever files
you like.  For example 'Telnet.2.2.source.Sit'

--- Mark A. Verber
    The Ohio State Univ.

mst@csun.edu (02/18/89)

In article <34876@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> Mark A. Verber <verber@cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:

>You can easily pickup NCSA Telnet sources for yourself.  Just ftp to
>the machine 'ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu and [...]
>--- Mark A. Verber

Can someone please let me know how big the sources or binaries for
NCSA Telnet 2.2 is, some of us do not have Internet connections (yet)
and would still like to get a copy.

Also, where can I get a copy of KIP for my FP-2?  I have heard it is
on a computer at Stanford (which I believe I know someone who has access)
but I know neither where it is in the system nor what it is called.

Any (and all) help is greatly appreciated.

Mike Temkin
...!{sdcrdcf,hplabs,psivax,ttidca}!csun!mst	mst@mx.csun.edu
Cal. State U. Northridge, School of Engineering and Computer Science
Voice phone: (818) 885-3919