[comp.protocols.appletalk] Washington Mac[Expo, World, TradeShow]??, and cheap EtherTalk card

alexis@ccnysci.UUCP (Alexis Rosen) (04/27/89)

In article <1030@gmdzi.UUCP> yvw@gmdzi.UUCP (Yvo Van Wezemael) writes:
>Could someone be so kind and mail me the date of the forthcoming
>Mac[Expo, World, TradeShow] in Washington? (If my informations are
>right, it should be in may?).

Well, I was there Wednesday.

It was nothing like Boston or San Francisco. In fact, it didn't feel
significantly bigger than the New York MBC&E show last week. Nothing
really exciting was announced or shown.

Unfortunately, that "nothing" includes the $295 EtherTalk card I was so
high on last week. No sign of such a card. I'm sorry if I got anyone too
excited about this- I'm disappointed too. Hopefully, we'll see it by June
seventh.

---
Alexis Rosen
alexis@ccnysci.{uucp,bitnet}