From intercon!@@uunet.UU.NET Tue Jun 20 13:55:29 1989
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 89 13:27:21 edt
To: jtwarden@pawl.rpi.edu (Joseph T. Warden)
Subject: Re: Re: PC NCSA Telnet on Apple PC-Localtal

Hello,

That is interesting as in our commercial version all we had to do was to
use Apple's defined interface for their AppleTalk board and then it worked
fine on everyone elses board.  I remember that we had to set a config parameter
for the interrupt, but that was about it.  I believe that we passed all of
this information about what we discovered when writing our code on to Tim,
but I will check to make sure that he gets it.

If you want any information about our version I can mail you some if you
send me a note with your address.

Good luck and let me know if you have any luck.