[comp.protocols.appletalk] Re- SMTP mail to Mac's

sharon@asylum.SF.CA.US (Sharon Fisher) (08/27/89)

In article <Added.8YwdyVm00Ui383w09K@andrew.cmu.edu> Wolfgang_Naegeli.TSRS_ED@TSRSQM.ED.ORNL.GOV (Wolfgang Naegeli) writes:

>         Reply to:   Re: SMTP mail to Mac's (and PCs!)
>We just ended beta testing Mail*Link SMTP from StarNine, and purchased a site
>license for it. It works as a bridge under the QuickMail system from CE
>Software, which we found to be the best Mac mail system and certainly the one
>that gives you the most bang for the buck.

I believe StarNine recently announced a similar product for Microsoft
Mail, but it isn't out yet.  It's scheduled to be out before the end
of the year, I think.
--
"Goldfish are quiet, under the water.
"Girls who keep goldfish are sometimes quite loud."