[net.jobs] R&D job wanted on West Coast...

taylor (01/27/83)

Subject : R&D Position wanted on West Coast...
>From : taylor
Newsgroup: net.wanted

I'm looking for a good R&D firm to continue my studies at when I
have completed my education here at UCSD in Computer Science...

	I will have almost 2 years of Real-Time programming and
Systems programming experience when I obtain my degree, and also
have an extensive background in writing, and Operating Systems.

	Hopefully, the position offered would be at a site with
UNIX (actually, I suppose that this message would not be read if
the site didn't have UNIX!!).

	My field of interest is (right now...) human-interface
design, and man-machine communications.  I am also interested
in local networks, and business (ie Management) user design.

	If this sounds semi-reasonble, please answer via USENET
for more information.

		Thanks a lot!

						-- Dave Taylor