[comp.protocols.appletalk] FastPath upgrade for AppleTalk Pahse II

xdaa374@ut-emx.UUCP (William T. Douglass) (11/27/89)

Does anyone know if the upgrade for the Kinetics FastPath 4, upgrading to
AppleTalk Pahse II, is available yet.  If not, any date for its availablilty?

Also, what sort of upgrades will be available (PHase II compatibility, routing
between Phase I & II, etc.)

Thanks.
--
Bill Douglass, TCADA

"I dreamed I was to take a test,
 in a Dairy Queen, on another planet."      L. Anderson

naftoli@aecom.yu.edu (Robert N. Berlinger) (11/29/89)

In article <21446@ut-emx.UUCP>, xdaa374@ut-emx.UUCP (William T. Douglass) writes:
> Does anyone know if the upgrade for the Kinetics FastPath 4, upgrading to
> AppleTalk Pahse II, is available yet.  If not, any date for its availablilty?
>
> Also, what sort of upgrades will be available (PHase II compatibility, routing
> between Phase I & II, etc.)

I believe it is -- we ordered it.  I think was $80 site wide and provides
both the Phase II software and the Phase 1 to Phase II routing.
--
Robert N. Berlinger                 |Domain: naftoli@aecom.yu.edu
Supervisor of Systems Support       |UUCP: ...uunet!aecom!naftoli