[comp.protocols.appletalk] printing from Mac to Sun

Dan@dna.lth.se (Dan Oscarsson) (02/04/90)

In article <598@wcc.oz> tom@wcc.oz (Tom Evans) writes:

>And Dan@dna.lth.se (Dan Oscarsson) responded:
>> If you can wait one week I plan to release my version of uab and cap
>> with instructions to use. My cap constains several fixes to make aufs faster.
>
>1. Any changes to the Aufs TREL-timeout code (lose a TREL, lose 30
>seconds)?

Well it was not before I told about my aufs fixes that I heard about
the TREL-timeout so it is not fixed in the code. Though I have gotten
a decription of the problem and after a quick glance at the code, I think
it might be possible to do something about it. I will come back about it later.

   Dan