[net.news.group] Here Comes the digital SUN???

ken@turtlevax.UUCP (Ken Turkowski) (06/05/84)

>From: jdd@allegra.UUCP (John DeTreville)
>Newsgroups: net.news.group
>Subject: Re: Here Comes the SUN???

	>>From: ken@turtlevax.UUCP

	>>Like net.digital, maybe we shouldn't start net.micro.sun until a
	>>sufficient amount of discussion is found in net.micro.  There hasn't
	>>been very much talk about SUN's at all on the net (except for
	>>advertisements, which, as I recall, were solicited).

    >Unfortunately, as is increasingly the case, I would be very
    >interested in a newsgroup on SUNs, but I unsubscribed to net.micro
    >aeons ago because I'm not all that interested in microcomputers per
    >se.

    >One reason there's not very much talk about SUNs is that there's
    >nowhere to put it.

I am not interested in most of the subjects discussed in net.micro
either; the discussions seem to be oriented more toward feeble 8-bit
PC's than microprocessors.  I would unsubscribe to net.micro as well,
but once in every hundred articles is one that is useful.

Incorporating net.micro.sun and net.digital discussions into net.micro
is similar to having net.lang.c discussions in net.unix-wizards.
--
Ken Turkowski @ CADLINC, Palo Alto, CA
UUCP: {amd70,decwrl,flairvax}!turtlevax!ken