[comp.protocols.appletalk] Anyone know about MacBlitz?

macferrin@slsvax.harvard.edu (Kurtis MacFerrin) (09/20/90)

	Does anyone out there have any experience with MacBlitz? It's a Unix
RISC system with ethernet that occupies 2 NuBus slots in a Mac. It supposedly
provides Mac-Unix file translation/transfer in the background so that the Mac
is still usable as a Mac.
	I'd like to know more about it, so please e-mail me if you have used
it. Thanks.

Kurtis MacFerrin	macferrin@slsvax.harvard.edu

bell@pyro.ei.dupont.com (Mike Bell) (09/20/90)

In article <4213@husc6.harvard.edu> macferrin@slsvax.harvard.edu writes:

>	Does anyone out there have any experience with MacBlitz? It's a Unix
>RISC system with ethernet that occupies 2 NuBus slots in a Mac. It supposedly
>provides Mac-Unix file translation/transfer in the background so that the Mac
>is still usable as a Mac.
>	I'd like to know more about it, so please e-mail me if you have used
>it. Thanks.
>
>Kurtis MacFerrin	macferrin@slsvax.harvard.edu

  I am one of the designers, so if there are any questions, send me mail...

(also any suggestions, comments, etc.....)

			Mike Bell

Mike Bell                                Internet: mike_bell@zip.ei.dupont.com
Senior Engineer                          CSNet: BELLMA%ERVX01@dupont.com
DuPont Electronic Imaging 		 Applelink: D2747
Core Technology Group

    MacBLITZ..... When you feel the need for speed..........