[comp.protocols.appletalk] TCP/IP ACCESS FROM IBM PC'S VIA APPLETALK

t_anstey@darwin.ntu.edu.au (11/19/90)

If anyone has an IBM PC with an AppleTalk card and wishes to access
TCP/IP through a Kinetics FastPath Bridge, then information on how
to do it is available via anonymous FTP.

I responded to a request for information posted in comp.sys.ibmpc
advising that we have done it and to mail me direct.

The response was somewhat overwhelming. So I have put all the relevant
information and software into an account from which it can be anonymous
FTP'd. I have had to leave out all the Apple Computer Proprietary software.

The address is DARWIN.NTU.EDU.AU in account /ATALK. It is a VMS site.

Regards

Tery Anstey

Computer Services
Northern Territory University
Darwin, NT
Australia

INTERNET: T_ANSTEY@DARWIN.NTU.EDU.AU

kdb@macaw.intercon.com (Kurt Baumann) (11/21/90)

In article <1990Nov19.184738.381@darwin.ntu.edu.au>, t_anstey@darwin.ntu.edu.au
writes:
> If anyone has an IBM PC with an AppleTalk card and wishes to access
> TCP/IP through a Kinetics FastPath Bridge, then information on how
> to do it is available via anonymous FTP.
>
> I responded to a request for information posted in comp.sys.ibmpc
> advising that we have done it and to mail me direct.
>
> The response was somewhat overwhelming. So I have put all the relevant
> information and software into an account from which it can be anonymous
> FTP'd. I have had to leave out all the Apple Computer Proprietary software.

Congrats.  We had this capability in our commercial PC software for the last
two years, and no one seems to care.  :-( --
Kurt Baumann                       InterCon Systems Corporation
703.709.9890                      Creators of fine TCP/IP products
703.709.9896 FAX               for the Macintosh.