[comp.protocols.appletalk] MacTCP socket library

rafi@TAURUS.BITNET (11/20/90)

In article <rae.658881022@earth> Reid Ellis <rae@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu> writes:
>For now you could use the MacTCP socket library available via FTP at
>madhaus.toronto.edu.

I can't seem to connect to 'madhaus.toronto.edu' could you please give an
IP address ?

>[we need a better name for chooser documents -- choosedev? (a la
>cdev)]

aren't they call RDEV's ?

>                                       Reid
>--

                                        Rafi
| Rafi Sadowsky  - Comp. Sci. Lab   | rafi@TAURUS.BITNET        or            |
| Department of Math & CS           | rafi@Math.Tau.Ac.IL       or            |
| Tel-Aviv University , Israel      | rafi%TAURUS.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU      |

bellamy@covax.commerce.uq.oz.au (11/21/90)

In article <2357@taurus.BITNET>, rafi@TAURUS.BITNET writes:
> In article <rae.658881022@earth> Reid Ellis <rae@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu> writes:
>>For now you could use the MacTCP socket library available via FTP at
>>madhaus.toronto.edu.
>
> I can't seem to connect to 'madhaus.toronto.edu' could you please give an
> IP address ?

I think the address you are looking for is madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca

--
David E. Bellamy        Email: bellamy@covax.commerce.uq.oz.au
Dept. Commerce, University of Queensland, St. Lucia, AUSTRALIA