[comp.protocols.appletalk] Modem HELP needed, PLEASE

dling@hpcc01.HP.COM (David Ling) (11/27/90)

I have a fairly simple question that hopefully some kind-hearted soul will help
me with.

I have a Mac SE with 1MB.  I would like to get a modem and a emulator to get
access to a HP3000.  The emulator needs to emulate a 2392A, or VT100.

Any recommendations on software and hardware will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David Ling

mst@mx.csun.edu (Michael Temkin) (12/02/90)

In article <1820001@hpcc01.HP.COM> dling@hpcc01.HP.COM (David Ling) writes:
>I have a fairly simple question that hopefully some kind-hearted soul will help
>me with.
>
>I have a Mac SE with 1MB.  I would like to get a modem and a emulator to get
>access to a HP3000.  The emulator needs to emulate a 2392A, or VT100.
>
>Any recommendations on software and hardware will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>David Ling

I saw one that did 2392A emulation at Egghead's Clearance Center
in West LA, this may imply that Egghead either carries or has
carried such a beasty.  I suggest calling you local one and asking
them.

Mike.
--
Mike Temkin