[comp.protocols.appletalk] Got KIP Need CAP

yarri@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu (Douglas Yarrington) (12/15/90)

Hi. We've got a Kinetics FastPath that has stopped working. I'm trying to
upgrade the software for it. I've got KIP0688 from sumex-aim ftp,
could someone tell be where I can get the latest version of CAP.

Thanks.

--

 Douglas Yarrington                            yarri@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu
 MSEE The Ohio State University:    "The best 4, no 5, no 6 years of my life!"

tempest@walleye.uucp (Kenneth K.F. Lui) (12/15/90)

In article <6360@quanta.eng.ohio-state.edu> yarri@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu (Douglas Yarrington) writes:
>Hi. We've got a Kinetics FastPath that has stopped working. I'm trying to
>upgrade the software for it. I've got KIP0688 from sumex-aim ftp,
>could someone tell be where I can get the latest version of CAP.

I, too, was looking for CAP and KIP.  Upon closer inspection of
my ~/News subdirectory and the advice of the friendly folks on
the net, I found that the latest version of CAP can be ftp'ed
from rutgers.edu.  KIP can also be ftp'ed from rutgers.edu.  Note
that apple.com also has it in their ~ftp/pub/ArchiveVol1
subdirectory, but this is an older version.  Columbia no longer
distributes CAP--where I was looking...

Ken

tempest@ecst.csuchico.edu, tempest@walleye.ecst.csuchico.edu,|Kenneth K.F. Lui|
tempest@sutro.sfsu.edu, tempest@wet.UUCP                     |________________|