[comp.protocols.appletalk] Problem w/ new Telnet, dynamic IP addressing

francis@wolfman.cis.ohio-state.edu (RD Francis) (12/18/90)

I just tired to use t4he new version of NCSA/BYU Telnet, 2.3.3, and
ran into a problem; I cannot choose the Assign Dynamic IP # radio
button, which is what i need to select.  This is our current default,
and works fine w/ 2.3.2.  Any ideas?
--
R David Francis   francis@cis.ohio-state.edu

rgoldstone@OAVAX.CSUCHICO.EDU (Robin Goldstone) (12/19/90)

In article <86810@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>, francis@wolfman.cis.ohio-state.edu
(RD Francis) writes:
>I just tired to use t4he new version of NCSA/BYU Telnet, 2.3.3, and
>ran into a problem; I cannot choose the Assign Dynamic IP # radio
>button, which is what i need to select.  This is our current default,
>and works fine w/ 2.3.2.  Any ideas?
>--
>R David Francis   francis@cis.ohio-state.edu

I have this problem also!  What is going on here?  Everything worked
fine at 2.3.2.  We use a Kinetics box w/ dynamic addressing.  Why is
this option dimmed?!

Robin Goldstone, California State University, Chico  Computing Services
rgoldstone@oavax.csuchico.edu